1. Viết quá dài hoặc quá ngắn. Trung bình cho 1 study plan để lsq ko mệt mỏi là 500 đến 700 từ ( tầm 2 trang A4)
2. Viết quá cẩu thả, thể hiện sự không trân trọng cũng như sự không chuẩn bị. Từ đó đánh giá không có sự chuẩn bị du học
3. Viết sai chính tả hoặc ngữ pháp quá nhiều.
4. Bê nguyên dòng chữ “Cộng hòa xã hội….”. Cái này lỗi cũng nhẹ nhưng lsq sẽ đánh giá mình không hiểu biết.
– vì sao b hứng thú vs ngành mới này (có thể do hoạt động student club, kinh nghiệm đi làm full time hoặc part time, tìm hiểu thông tin từ anh chị em bạn bè hoặc internet nhưng cái này là thêm thôi, chủ yếu là b đã involve vs ngành đó ntn để khiến b interested vs nó). Viết lsao để nó nghe logic và relevant vs ngành b muốn học là đc.
– vì sao b nghĩ b sẽ match vs ngành này (có thể nêu 1 số achievement trong các kinh nghiệm hoặc activities kể trên, và bản thân có những tố chất nào mà ngành đó yêu cầu, vd: học business cần very good communication skills, teamwork, active attitude, critical thinking…
Giải thích đc những điều này vs lsq thì study plan của b đã helpful đc 70% rồi, còn lại b thêm thắt các lí do vì sao chọn Canada và trường mà b apply sao cho hợp lí (tuyệt đối k mention các chính sách hỗ trợ định cư hay để lộ ra ý định ở lại sau khi học của mình). Chúc b may mắn!
My name is _______, I am writing this letter to further explain the reasons I would like to apply for study permit to Canada to undertake the course Hospitality and Tourism Management at Red River College.
I graduated from University of Nottingham, major in Finance, Accounting and Management in 2008; then completed my master degree in Project management at University of Technology Sydney in 2011. In the past 5 years, I spent lots of time on travelling; I have been to many different cultures, from North America, Europe to Asia. Each trip was a unique experience which made my life more meaningful than ever. Being inspired by Steve Jobs and his famous saying “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Yes, I really love traveling, I love meeting and sharing travel tips with people, why don’t I make it a work that I can do every day? My future plan is to open and run a boutique hotel, where guests will have a great exposure to the local culture as well as helpful advice while staying with me. A professional education into the hospitality and tourism industry will be the first step toward my long-term plan.
I have had a chance to visit Winnipeg for 2 weeks during May 2011; the time spent in Winnipeg was very enjoyable, the people I met were lovely, it doesn’t take long to make decision that Winnipeg will be my next destination. Our family also sent my younger brother there for his high school and undergraduate education, now he is a student at the University of Manitoba. I think Winnipeg is a good environment for a student life.
I attached with my application package:
Application for Study permit made outside of Canada
Financial support document, which includes: bank transfer receipt for 1st year tuition fee to Red River College; saving account under my mother’s name with deposit of______ at _______ Bank
Digital photo size 35x45mm
Letter of acceptance
Evidence of work requirement in study: letter of acceptance from Red River College stated that my course requires co-op work and therefore I need to acquire work permit for this purpose
Application for Temporary visa made outside of Canada
My course will start in January but I wish to come to Winnipeg earlier to set up accommodation as well as acquiring driving license; ideally would be by the end of November. Therefore, I hope in consideration of my application, you will issue me study permit and visa to Canada the soonest the possible.
Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.